On 2/8/07, Dave Robertson wrote:
Today, Cameron House, 5:30pm
- router was unplugged from power & ethernet
- iMac ethernet plugged directly into the cable modem
- they are preparing for a show and the place was packed (luckily they all broke
for dinner), “Micheal” was not there.
- I plugged in the router and wired things “properly”
- I tested the iMac and it was online (and whitelisted)
- I tested wireless and got the login page
- There is/was/is NO signal what-so-ever from downstairs (in the front), but
when I left I was able to connect from the street to confirm it was still up.