We got a few reports of “access denied” messages, so yesterday I tried upgrading wifidog. The new version wouldn't take, 'cause it needs a new version of OpenWRT. So I swapped in router #73 in place of router #215.
Auth was reporting the (1st floor) node as down. The wifidog gateway had crashed. Gabe restarted it.
Installed two WRT54GL routers in the new Centre for Social Innovation space on the 4th floor. (s/n CL7B1F443459, CL7B1F454956).
Wifi Dog currently switched off, so the access points are acting as completely open nodes. Using SSIDs wirelesstoronto2 and wirelesstoronto3. Plan to switch on Wifidog for authentication and portal pages in the next month or so, as well as using the standard wirelesstoronto SSID. However this was the quickest way to get the wifi up and running for the time being.