User Tools

Site Tools


meeting_notes_2006_11_15

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Next revision
Previous revision
meeting_notes_2006_11_15 [2006/11/23 15:48]
209.226.11.11 created
meeting_notes_2006_11_15 [2013/09/28 17:06] (current)
Line 1: Line 1:
-**WT meeting: November 15th, 2006**+====== ​WT meeting: November 15th, 2006 ====== 
  
 Present: Dory, Edward, Ana Maria, Michael, Gabe, Paul Dowling Present: Dory, Edward, Ana Maria, Michael, Gabe, Paul Dowling
  
-  * Gladstone+==== Gladstone ​==== 
  * Michael met with Magda and Chris today  * Michael met with Magda and Chris today
  * they are interested  * they are interested
Line 14: Line 16:
  * launch in time for state of the art -- Michael following up  * launch in time for state of the art -- Michael following up
  
-  * stickers+ 
 +==== stickers ​==== 
  * ink is peeling off -- maybe it's not-so-compatible with Edward'​s printer?  * ink is peeling off -- maybe it's not-so-compatible with Edward'​s printer?
  * Edward will give Gabe the overcover stuff  * Edward will give Gabe the overcover stuff
Line 20: Line 24:
  * Gabe will order more sticker sheets (inkjet and/or laser?)  * Gabe will order more sticker sheets (inkjet and/or laser?)
  
-  * Paul has a bunch of places he wants to sign up+ 
 +==== Paul has a bunch of places he wants to sign up ==== 
  * G to send him link to portal page, pitch kit PDF  * G to send him link to portal page, pitch kit PDF
  * can a venue pay $150 fee for three years instead of $50 each year  * can a venue pay $150 fee for three years instead of $50 each year
  * yes -- and it protects them from price increases during the time for which they'​ve paid  * yes -- and it protects them from price increases during the time for which they'​ve paid
  * but the entire amount is still nonrefundable  * but the entire amount is still nonrefundable
 +   * Edward: we need to think about network membership renewals for some of the venues soon
  
-  * Edwardwe need to think about network membership renewals for some of the venues soon+==== December meeting & socialscheduling ====
  
-  * December meeting & social: scheduling 
  * cancel the meeting  * cancel the meeting
  * move the social to Monday, December 11th  * move the social to Monday, December 11th
  
-  * January event+==== January event ==== 
  * organizing something ​  * organizing something ​
  * wifi roach coach  * wifi roach coach
Line 48: Line 55:
 ---- ----
  
-ACTION ITEMS: +===== ACTION ITEMS: ​=====
   * Michael to follow up with Gladstone; goal is to install there by uTOpia2 launch on Nov 26   * Michael to follow up with Gladstone; goal is to install there by uTOpia2 launch on Nov 26
   * Dory will tweak colours in sticker art   * Dory will tweak colours in sticker art
Line 56: Line 62:
  
  
-UNCLAIMED ACTION ITEMS:+===== UNCLAIMED ACTION ITEMS: ​=====
  
   * figure out what the SMTP server is for each of our hotspots, and find a way to include that info on the portal page   * figure out what the SMTP server is for each of our hotspots, and find a way to include that info on the portal page
meeting_notes_2006_11_15.txt · Last modified: 2013/09/28 17:06 (external edit)